Monday, April 9, 2012

[OTHER] Effective today

Hey guys,

I know you don't want hear this from me, but I'm sorry.  I will not be able to post or maintain the blog until further notice.  I'm in the process of dealing with a serious issue and it might cause me to lose the internet for a minute (aka longer than a week).  Therefore I won't be accepting mixtapes or posting anything for awhile.  I was going to take down the blog, but I didn't think that would be fair to you guys.

I will still be on Facebook because I can access it from my phone.  I rarely use twitter and I don't use anything other than that.

Again, I'm sorry.  =(

Cheers,
~Miyomi~

5 comments:

Papertowels said...

I recently stumbled onto your blog, and I just want to let you know how grateful I am to have done so. Thanks for keeping the blog open and letting other people stumble through their musical tastes :]

lyt said...

Come back soon .. :)

kali said...

Great blog, i love your music! thank you miyomi!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're alright. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the status update. whatever you're going through, stay strong. we'll hear from you soon!